Knitting Technique Videos
Cast Ons - various knitted cast ons
German Twisted Cast On
- A stretchy, long tail cast on.
Provisional Cast On with Waste Yarn
- A cast on that provides live stitches on the opposite edge of your cast on with waste yarn.
Crochet Cast On
- A versatile cast on, which leaves a clean, chain-stitch edge and is a wonderful way to start most knitting projects.
Provisional Cast On with
- A cast on that provides live stitches on the opposite edge of your cast on with a spare cable or circular needle.
Ribbed Cast On
- Learn how to build your ribbing into your cast on.
Figure 8 Cast On
- A seamless, double-sided, rectangular cast on.
Alternative Long-Tail Cast On
- A ribbed cast on, perfect for two-color work or ribbing starts.
Moebius Cast On
- A circular cast on with a half twist.
Picking Up Edge Stitches
Swoop & Dive
- Learn how to pick up stitches along the edge of your knitting without holes.
Extended Knit &
Twist your work
- Learn how to make a long knit stitch and add a twist to your knitting to create a scalloped edge.
CDD - Center Double Decrease
- Learn how to work a center double decrease, decreasing 2 stitches over 3 stitches.
Color Work - adding color to your knitting